Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cozy and Warm

Well I wanted to post a quick update on Rishu. All day Monday and Tuesday Rishu was having some seriously disgusting vomit. ** Warning - Gets a little graphic skip ahead if you don't want to know. It looked like super liquidy diarrhea, but was definitely vomit. I did call the vet and apparently the meds she is on can make her have an upset stomach. She told me to keep an eye on her and make sure she was eating, drinking, etc. Today she has been good and doesn't seem to be having any stomach issues.
I also wanted to post this absolutely adorable picture of Miss Rishu on her cozy, cozy bed. I just love her more and more each day.

Thank you to the lovely Shannon at Lucky Fiona, Karen, and Sandra for their generous donations this week and last.

No comments:

Post a Comment